Interested In Applying for an ASSISTID Fellowship?
FINAL DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 30th JUNE 2016, 5pm GMT
Interviews are expected in early/mid September for those candidates passing the Remote Review Stage.
Note: We are currently reviewing applications received for the 29th February deadline. Interviews are expected to be held in early May.
- Before starting your application please make sure that you have read the Application documentation carefully.
- Information on mobility rules, eligibility criteria, research topics and funding is available on the Fellowships page.
- The application process for ASSISTID is online only via the Online Submission. There are two steps 1) completing the Application Form and 2) Uploading the documents (CV, project proposal etc).
- If you wish, you can complete the Application Form and return at a later date to the Submissions Page to log in and upload your documents-the process does not have to be done in the same day.
Please note that each part (Application Form and Submission/Document Upload) must be completed in one go as there is no save function.
- You can only submit an application during the period a call is open. No late applications will be accepted.
- You can only submit ONE application in each call. If your application is unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent calls.
- Please make sure that you allow plenty of time to obtain necessary supporting documentation from your Host Organisation, especially during periods when staff may be away on holiday. You should be able to show that your Host Organisation has collaborated with you in developing your application and is happy to support your proposal.
- Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions for more information. If you have a question which is not answered in this document please to contact Gretta Fitzgerald email@example.com